Back QuickSTAT: Packaging and Conditioning Solutions for Life Science and Healthcare
Biological samples, investigational drugs, cell and gene therapies and other life-saving medicines all have specific and unique temperature requirements. Whether as part of clinical trial or for commercial distribution, whatever the appropriate temperature range—it must be maintained as the shipment moves through the supply chain to ensure integrity and patient safety. This often requires specialized vacuum insulated packaging (VIP) shippers, which are pre-qualified to hold a particular temperature over a specified period of time—ensuring 99.9% of shipments remain within temperature. To provide just-in-time availability of these critical shippers, we currently have a global network of more than 40 warehouses in key locations around the world where VIP shippers are conditioned and stored.
- A global network of GDP compliant conditioning warehouses that incorporate best practices in cold-chain management and provide the fastest turn-around time in the industry
- Consultation on the best packaging solution to ensure product integrity for all temperature ranges
- Global provisioning and placement of LN2 dry shippers conditioned for specific temperature ranges, 2-8ºC, -20ºC -VIP inventory management system for managing the conditioning, transport, tracking, return, recycling and inventory of each unit
- Cold chain manager technology that tracks, monitors and calculates the duration of transit against package validation time – allowing our logistics team to continually monitor and intervene if shipment integrity is at risk
- Optimized route planning for the safest, most efficient route and modes of transportation
- Advanced monitoring systems that track real-time temperature combined with real-time GPS tracking with automated alerts to avoid potential delays