Back Reusable shipper management
Sophisticated shippers inventory management & fulfilment
End-to-end system for managing the conditioning, transport, tracking, return and inventory of Vacuum Insulated Packaging/Credo units, which provides faster turnaround time, real-time inventory and efficient use of returns.
Fastest turnaround times in the industry and just-in-time delivery of shippers
End-to-end shipment monitoring
Cold-chain manager provides critical pack-out time information to our operations team, so they can make contingency plans or intervene, to eliminate or minimize risks and avoid any threats to the product.
Unit conditioning and storage
VIP units are stored in temperature-controlled facilities that were designed, mapped, and qualified according to GDP guidelines.
Units are conditioned for specific temperature ranges required: 2˚ to + 8˚ C, +15˚ C to +25˚ and -25˚ to -15˚ C
VIP shipper management and inventory process
- One of our couriers is dispatched immediately after your call and arrives with a temperature conditioned shipper at your facility
- Our courier waits for your product to be placed inside VIP/ Credo unit with the temperature monitoring device
- Our courier delivers Credo/VIP unit to final destination and waits for the empty package
- Credo/VIP unit is returned to one of our conditioning facilities to be inspected and re-conditioned
- Unique IT platform manages the inventory, unit conditioning and returns